Increased demand has led to new dates for 4D Training, Spectrum's Neil Reed will be co-hosting a 2 day course providing hands-on experience in modelling time as part of a BIM project. Neil will be joined by experts from the BIM Academy and Asta Developments, industry leaders in project scheduling software.
The course has been designed to offer delegates real 'hands-on' experience of BIM tools and exposure to BIM ways of working. By attending you will:
- Gain an understanding of of BIM and its use from the perspective of construction contractors and professionals
- Learn how the use of the BIM models, tools and processes can assist in the planning process
- Produce a 4D programme within a federated BIM model
- Gain an insight into the value of 4D planning
- Appreciate developments in communicating site layout and logistics planning
For more information and to book your place click here